The name of the company is Excellent Group Accountants (Pty) Ltd. The business was founded and started operating in August 2019 with the sole purpose of offering taxation, accounting and comprehensive financial planning services.
We are currently located in Magaliesburg, approximately 20kms away from Krugersdorp. The business targets to spread its wings to the international market, currently it serves the local market.
Our company places its clients at the pinnacle of its success through excellence service. We are client-centric; we are inclined to exclusive individual or company tailored service in taxation services, accounting services and comprehensive financial planning services.
We offer and recommend to our client’s financial service, partnering with reputable financial service providers locally and internationally that will aid our clients with achieving all their short-term, medium-term and long-term financial goals and objectives. Simultaneously we ensure that our services affordable to all our client-base.
The company’s mission is to serve its clients with professional due care and diligence
To add true financial value and financial insight to all our clients.
Our vision is to create a conducive environment for our business's continuance and sustainability through adherence to our values which are compliance, excellence and positive financial health for businesses and individuals alike.
- We are committed to excellence in service delivery and we live no room for failure.
- We strive for a positive financial well-being of our clients.
- We do not compromise as we believe that excellence inspires people and honours their work.
- The company is run by qualified Business Accountants and professional financial advisors in Practice and General Tax Practitioners and have relevant educational background and experience to ensure that our clients comply with necessary finance, accounting and taxation rules and regulations.
- Excellent Group Accountants (Pty) Ltd is a legal entity as defined in the Company’s Act, 2008 (Act No.71 of 2008). It has the separation of ownership and control and this means that a formal distinction is made between the members or shareholders of the company and its managers and directors.
Our Services Delivery
Our pricing accommodates all necessary activities in the service delivery process. We are professionals and we have the obligation to deliver professional services and this is a security to our clients to believe in what they are investing in.
What we offer
We provide and offer a wide range of taxation services, accounting services and comprehensive financial planning services as listed below:
Individual tax computations and returns
Company tax computations and returns
Dividends computations and returns
Capital gains tax computations and returns
Donations tax computations and returns
Trusts computations and returns
Value Added Tax (VAT) computations and returns
Property Rental computations and returns
Taxation for farming
Annual Financial Reporting
Implementation of accounting policies
Pastel Evolution/sage management
Property Rental accounting and management
Ongoing-tailored financial advisory,
Commercial and short-term insurance,
Wills and Trusts
Our management team
BCom Accounting : University of Johannesburg (UJ) Obtained in 2014
Honours in Financial Accounting University of South Africa (UNISA) Obtained in 2019
General Tax Practitioner (SA) Licence : South African Institute of Tax Professionals (SAIT) Obtained in 2019
Business Accountant (SAIBA) Obtained in 2020
Chartered Accountant (SA) : South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA) In progress (Currently serving Articles)
University of Johannesburg (UJ) Obtained in 2014
Honours in Financial Planning University of Johannesburg (UJ) Obtained in 2017
Certified Financial Planner ® professional (FPSB)
In Progress (currently preparing to write board exam in August 2020